Family Dentistry Treatments in Bankstown
At Smiles on Chapel, we pride ourselves on offering state-of-the-art dental services in a friendly, welcoming environment. We’re here for the whole family, whether you need dentures, veneers, or simply a check-up for the kids.
Based in the heart of Bankstown, we deliver modern dental services in a relaxing suburban environment.
General and Children’s Dentistry
We offer a range of general dentistry including dental hygiene, crowns, oral hygiene, root canals and more.
- Children Dentistry – We all want the best for our children, from a great education to a healthy lifestyle. At Smiles on Chapel, we’re here to help your children on their way.
- Oral Hygiene – Oral hygiene and prevention is our motto. We pride ourselves on providing the best in dental care including individual home care plans designed specifically for you.
- Gum Care and Periodontal Disease – To save your teeth and avoid gum disease, it’s important to treat the cause of the problem.
Teeth Whitening and Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry services are a great way to gain the smile you’ve always wanted. Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic treatment available as it can remove stains, boost your self-esteem and create a more youthful looking appearance. Other cosmetic options include:
- Veneers – Thin custom shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth to improve shape, size, colour, appearance and much more.
- Tooth-Coloured Fillings – Artificial tooth replacement options that look and feel like your natural teeth, offering an attractive outcome.
- Dento-Facial Injectables – This specialist service is performed by a highly trained practitioner to provide youthful, wrinkle-free smiles and faces.
Restorative Dentistry and Tooth Replacements
We offer a range of methods to restore the structure, function and appearance of your smile:
- Crowns and Bridges – Tooth replacement options to protect and restore one or more damaged teeth or missing teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – A procedure to remove infected or damaged materials from your tooth to save it from extraction.
- Dentures – Modern artificial tooth replacements that can improve your appearance and prevent further tooth loss.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – A procedure to remove your third molars to relieve pain and prevent further complications.
We also offer a range of other services including braces and TMJ treatments. Explore the list below or contact us for enquiries and dentist appointments. Call 1300 576 453.