Teeth Whitening Bankstown
Whiter Smiles with Professional Results
Smiling is a truly wonderful human reaction and it only gets better when we have the confidence to show off our teeth. If you’re looking for a more naturally attractive smile, our team is here to help. At Smiles on Chapel, we offer both in-chair and take-home teeth whitening options.
Whatever option you decide on, teeth whitening can brighten your smile and make your teeth sparkle. A relatively simple process with great outcomes, whitening will help remove those tough stains and increase your natural shade of whiteness.
Why Choose Teeth Whitening?
Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can improve both how your teeth look and how you feel about yourself. Some reasons to consider teeth whitening include:
- your teeth have been stained due to smoking, drinking red wine, eating dark foods or other factors
- you feel uncomfortable with your smile and want to improve your confidence
- you have a special occasion coming up and you’d like to display your best smile
In-Chair vs At-Home Whitening
Whether it’s completed at our Bankstown dental practice or in the comfort of your home, teeth whitening will have the same great results.
- In-chair whitening is completed in the comfort of our state-of-the-art clinic and supervised by our team. It is the fastest way to achieve the best possible results.
- At-home whitening involves custom-made whitening trays and a whitening gel. These are used over the course of a number of days for a slower outcome with the same impressive results.
Ultimately, the choice is yours and it usually comes down to personal preference. Either way, it’s important to remember that no teeth whitening is permanent and it will need to be repeated from time to time in order to maintain your results.
What about Tooth Sensitivity?
Some patients experience a degree of sensitivity that will generally subside once the treatment is complete. Luckily, at Smiles on Chapel, we have developed a dedicated regimen to minimise sensitivity where possible.
Vital vs. Non-Vital Teeth Whitening
There are two main types of whitening procedures. Vital whitening is performed on teeth that have live nerves. Non-vital whitening is completed on a tooth that has had root canal treatment and no longer has a live nerve. Non-vital whitening involves whitening the tooth from the inside out and would be an in-clinic procedure performed over the course of a few sessions.
If you’re looking to improve your smile, boost your self-esteem and achieve a naturally younger-looking appearance, talk to our dentists about teeth whitening. We will perform an examination, explain your options and offer the best procedures.